|To ensure your new Quartz Surface retains its superior looks for many years we have put together a few handy hints.
- Clean with a mild detergent solution after each use; followed by a wipe down with a dry cloth.
- A neutral PH cleaning spray may also be used if an area of your surface has been subjected to prolonged exposure to oils or fruit / vegetable juices.
- Stubborn surface blemishes can be removed using a non abrasive & non bleach cleaner.
Because your new Quartz surface is non porous, it will retain its surface finish without the need for sealing or waxing.
Note: what appears on the surface can be cleaned off with care and patience.
If you are in any doubt, please contact us for advice.
Your Quartz Surface is resistant to heat, stains and scratching; but it is not indestructible.
- When removing pans from your hob, use a trivet or pot stand.
- Preparing vegetables, fruit and meat use a chopping board.
- Use only Neutral PH cleaning solutions.
- Do not stand, sit,or kneel on your Quartz surface.